We have all experienced times when you just don’t want to do any work. Even when you try to do something constructive the output is not there as you end up staring at the computer screen for hours and still there is no output.
What is the best way of overcoming that apparent lull in productivity? Everyone has their own unique way of getting back into the groove. One way of doing it is to have inspirational quotes on post-it notes posted around your cubicle or table as it is a great way of getting the inspiration to work once again and regaining your focus.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Either I will find a way, or I will make one. – Phillip Sidney
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Whatever you are, be a good one. – Albert Einstein